Friday, January 29, 2016

First for 2016

Hi there, it's been a while. Had it not for the time-stamp, I wouldn't even remember how long has it been since my last post. So how are things going for La Kurdapya? Part of me wants to jot it down here just like the old times you know, be it a milestone in life or plain random moment, but part of me also has this "writer's block" as they say. To be honest I don't know how to go back to blogging again but then, I know I just got to let the words flow.

So anyway, let me share you some things that I have been up to lately. Work-wise, I've been working in a restaurant for quite some time already and although this is one tough job, I gotta say I'm enjoying it! One reason is because I am really a people person, I like the crowd, the busy-bee kinda set up. Am I weird? LOL! Personal life, well I am just grateful for everyday. The kids are growing up like weeds, they're both in their school years now. (I might share some pics later on, winks) Florida has been great to us overall, lots of places to feature here, lots of food adventures, lots of stories to tell. But then again, please allow me to take it one step at a time, I'm looking at my blogs like there's cobwebs in it, lol!

I really do hope to revive my blogs and be as active as before. I miss everything and everyone round the hood/blogsphere. So I guess I'd have to say this, see you!

No comments: