Monday, February 3, 2014

Travelling


Boredom, dullness, and stress makes my head spin round. Is there somewhere out there where all I can do is relax, unwind, loosen up and enjoy? Girl, all I wanna do now is to chill out and..... travel! Yes, some people say that travelling is tiring. Well, not for me! Travelling is one of the most joyful and enjoyable things to do in this world. To see the beauty and the wondrous things around! It would be wonderful to ramble roundabout new places, if I only have sufficient funds! Or maybe, just maybe, who knows i might bump into a good-willed rich benefactor who can give me an all expense-paid trip, lol kidding aside. Now, that's what you call a jackpot! Indeed a bizarre event, but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed. Somehow, someday, I'll have my own world tour! Wink!

No comments: