Saturday, September 21, 2013

Car Shows Event in South Florida

Just went to a car shows here in our locale. Had fun with family strolling around watching those cool looking cars we ever seen. Some are vintage, high ends, and just cool. I'm not so much of cars however, husband and son both love this type of things. I think it's a manly thing huh. My son adores cars in particular racing cars. Moment like this we won't let him miss so taking kids here and there is wonderful. We love seeing him happy watching those awesome and his favorite cars.

~Photos are mine~

Lots of colorful cars arrived and they are competing the best car in the show. Randomly selected by votes of visitors.

I noticed yellow and red cars stands out among everybody. Some are so dainty and neat.

More yellows here and there!

The smallest rice car it is, the driver seat is just about the size of my 6 year old son. He is so wanted to take a short ride inside just feeling like a real race car driver, but there's kids ahead of us so we told him maybe next time he can. 
 My daughter's favorite car in the event, ofcourse it is purple! lol. But she don't want to take a pose with it because she said "that's not mine, it's someone else". Smart girl! Yet we all had fun. Wink!

7 comments:

Aisha Kristine Chong said...

Car shows in different counties ibang iba talaga ang dating kesa dito sa PInas, lol. Cute ng mga andyan eh haha!

mommy Orkid Belle said...

I love going to car shows because of all the different types of cars you will see or different types of vehicles. So interesting!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Going to a car s how is one event that we all love to go to.

Unknown said...

we haven't been to a car show. will keep an eye for this event around her to take the kids to.:)

Peachy @ The Peach Kitchen said...

WOW! Those are some cute cars!!

Olga said...

We've never taken the kids to a car show. Usually, it's just my husband who goes. I'm not really into cars myself. But I think the little boy would enjoy this.

Kaye F said...

Same as your daughter, my little will choose the purple car too. Apparently, they both love the same color.